Ibis Golf & Country Club, Inc. is a mandatory, equity community offering four different levels to choose from, ranging from a Social Sports Membership to a Premier Golf Membership.
Ibis offers the ultimate golf and country club experience. New members are invited to choose from four categories of membership to meet their individual lifestyle needs. Far and above, our most popular level of membership is the Premier Golf, offering the highest level of privileges and services. For the casual golfer, the Signature Sports alternative allows limited golf privileges and use of all tennis, fitness, dining, and social facilities. Other membership opportunities include the Tennis membership for the tennis enthusiast, or choose a Social Sports club membership to enjoy our four distinctive dining outlets, fitness, and year-round social events.
For complete membership information:
Please contact Michele Bucolo, Membership Coordinator
Phone: 561-625-8500, Ext. 2252
Direct: Membership Information Reguest
Visit: The Sales & Information Center
8850 Ibis Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33412
Located just outside of the main entry gate into the community.
Membership Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday
||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
||Appointments Preferred |
- Equity Membership Contribution: A portion of the Equity Membership Contribution is refundable, subject to the terms of the Equity Plan.
- Immediate Family Privileges: The member's spouse and unmarried children under the age of 23 who are living at home or attending school on a full-time basis can enjoy the club facilities on the same basis as the member without having to pay additional membership dues.
- Preferred Pricing: Special member pricing on Golf Shop soft goods purchases (excluding sale merchandise) will be reduced from retail pricing.
- Summer Camp: The Club offers summer camp programs for children ages 5-15. Camps are a total of nine weeks and begin in early June. Applicable fees apply.
- Enjoy the full calendar of social events and activities
- Full privileges at all of our dining facilities
- Enjoy cards and games in one of our six card rooms
Ibis Golf & Country Club, Inc. (the Club) has designed this website to provide information about the Club to our current and future members. While we try to keep all of the information on the website up to date and accurate, the Club does not warrant that the information is in every respect correct. Our members or others viewing our website should always check and confirm the information with Club representatives and by referring to the then current Club governance documents (Club Articles of Incorporation, Club Bylaws, Club Rules), which govern the relationship between the members and the Club, and which may be amended by the Club from time to time. Accordingly, the Club is not responsible for errors, omissions, or inaccuracies on our site or the results obtained from use of the information provided herein.
Please note also that Ibis Golf & Country Club is a private country club. In order to become a member, an application for membership must be submitted to the Club, without limitation, and the applicant must submit required personal information, consent to a background investigation and credit check, agree to be bound by the Club governance documents.